Sunday, January 16, 2011

Music and Imagination Sounded Good At That Time (The Etymology)

          Do you get bored? Does the word "boredom" bothers you when your alone? Is it a bad or a good thing being on this state of loneliness?

          I admit that i am a loner so i get easily bored all the times. Eating, watching the television, sleeping, listening to musics then back to  may favorite hobby, EATING. Pathetic but ordinary, the words that i can describe most for this. The only thing that i enjoy the most of being in this cage of loneliness was listening to musics. Thanks to this, i have created a beautiful title perfect to my blog.


          If you're not concerned, i am a music lover. I love listening to different kinds of music or genres from love songs to rock. One of my favorite band is Alesana. For sure you'll not know this band and you'll get a little bit disappointed hearing their songs because of the grows and screams they prefer to their masterpiece but i am not after that, what i am looking forward to is the title and the lyrics they delivered to their songs. Words that you cannot find neither in your own dictionary nor mine and because i salute them, i based my blog's name on them  and i have came up of a fascinating heading suited for my blog which is entitled, "Stories without Endings". 

          Let me describe this band with genres of post-hardcore, metalcore and emo who force me to pour my attention and time just to hear their albums composing of cool and jeering musics. The members of this rock band ALESANA (which is pronounced as "Alice-Ana") are Shawn Milke, Patrick Thompson, Dennis Lee, Steven Tomany and Daniel Magnuson. The name of the their band is derived from Aliceanna St. that is located in Fells Point, a neighborhood in Baltimore.., which Shawn Milke and Patrick Thompson lived on when playing in Baltimore, MD. They launched three full-length albums to date namely: "On Frail Wings Of Vanity And Wax", "Where Myths Fades To Legends" and the last which was recently released last year was the album "The Emptiness" unveiling new tragic stories touching every hearts of their listeners including me as well.

          Actually, i am also a fanatic of different bands like Secondhand Serenade, Boys Like Girls, Honor Society and what so ever. I do not understand because every time i hear beautiful musics, my mind is floating making impossible things to happen inside my mind. I can say that listening to music is not lame!! Because it is the origin of my blogs name!!

No comments:

Post a Comment